Fort Teremba is located in the commune of Moindou, 1h30 from Nouméa. It can be reached either by car on a self-drive or as part of a guided day tour from Nouméa or Bourail. By rental car, take the main RT1 road from Nouméa heading north. The route to the fort will be indicated by a sign on the left-hand side of the road. After turning off, drive along the narrow road for 1 km to arrive at the free parking area.
- Entrance to Fort Teremba is subject to a fee (reduced rates and free admission for children under 8).
- Guided tours can be booked for groups of 4 or more.
- The Fort is perfectly suited for children thanks to its specially designed panels.
- The outdoor areas are ideal for picnics!
- The fort is open daily from 9am to 4pm (closed on December 23, 24, 25, 30, 31 and January 1).